Corrupted Lost Sanctuary
|Corrupted Lost Sanctuary|
|Coordinates||X: -262, Z: -1045|
|Minimum Suggested Level||78|
|Monsters||Protector Carnisky (Lv. 78)|
Ancient Carnisky (Lv. 78)
Reaper Carnisky (Lv. 78)
Corrupted Mogroth (Lv. 78)
Armored Trammor(Lv. 78)
Basilic Lizard(Lv. 78)
Gila Lizard (Lv. 78)
Fiery Creeper Fragment (Lv. 78)
Fiery Creeper (Lv. 78)
Solider Mogroth (Lv. 78)
Scared Creeper (Lv. 78)
Mwanza Lizard (Lv. 78)
Creeper (Lv. 80)
|Boss||Corrupted Garoth (Lv. 90)|
This dungeon has a non-corrupted variant; see Lost Sanctuary.
An oddity began to emerge near Time Valley that had nothing to do with the mysterious gate. A villain of great power was obscuring the natural order. It is said he even made a few creatures extinct just for amusement.
Overview[edit | edit source]
This is the corrupted version of the Lost Sanctuary Dungeon. It is mechanically identical but has a "corrupted" design, mobs of a higher level and better rewards. It can be accessed by entering its portal at The Forgery.
Guide[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
- ???: Great timing, human. Just in time to witness sorrow and destruction. History will burn before your eyes.
The first phase is a battle phase, and you must get to the bridge at the end.
- Corrupted Garoth: Welcome, ------. My name is Garoth, but you already know that, of course. Who doesn't?
- Corrupted Garoth: Now, die!
As the bridge collapses, it creates easy parkour.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
The second phase is a hunting phase. You must obtain 4 TNT from the creepers nearby, and throw them into a hopper to open a path to the next phase.
Phase 3[edit | edit source]
The third phase is once again a hunting phase. This time, you must obtain 5 TNT from the creepers, and throw them into a hopper to start the next phase.
Phase 4[edit | edit source]
The fourth phase is yet again a hunting phase. It's similar to the other two, but now you must get 6 TNT.
Phase 5[edit | edit source]
- Corrupted Garoth: Even now, you continue to terrorise my den. I truly cannot wait to meet you face to face again.
The fifth phase requires the player to climb a large grove in the middle of the room. Several different mobs will disrupt you.
Phase 6[edit | edit source]
- Corrupted Garoth: No matter what you try, the -------- stand no chance of surviving. I will track down every last one of you if it's the last thing I do. Admit it, you've lost.
The sixth phase is a simple walkway to the boss phase with some enemies.
Boss Phase[edit | edit source]
- Corrupted Garoth: Did you not learn to not put your hand in a fire for the second time? Fool, prepare yourself for Gaia's most powerful force — fire!
The boss battle is largely similar to its original counterpart. The player must defeat Corrupted Garoth's minions that regularly spawn, collect their drops and insert them into the middle hopper. If done enough times, a hole in the middle will open, allowing for the player to lure Corrupted Garoth into it, which will defeat the boss.
Video Walktrough[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You can explore the entire bridge.
- This is the only dungeon that has "corrupted gate" text above the exit.