As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
A screenshot of Corkus City
|The main city of the patriotic Corkians, refugees from Fruma who settled on the island. They've used the art of electromagic to build machines.|
|Coordinates||X: -1615, Z: -2924|
|Armour Merchant||Level 81-88|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 82-88|
|Potion Merchant||Level 80, 85, 90, 95, 100|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
Liquid Emerald Merchant
|Quest Starts||The Envoy II|
|Involved Quests||The Envoy I|
Corkus City is the capital city of the Corkus Province. It has a Bank, Item Identifier, Powder Master and Blacksmith, along with the new Powder Exchange, which currently only exists in Corkus. There are many tier 1 and tier 2 loot chests in the city, as well as two tier 3 loot chests.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Hot Air Balloon[edit | edit source]
- The stairwell to the Hot Air Balloon is located to the east, with arrows and signs pointing out where to go. The Hot Air Balloon travels to Kandon-Beda in Gavel and vice versa. In order to use the balloon, you must have completed the quest The Envoy Part II.
Gates[edit | edit source]
- The north gate goes towards the geysers and the Avos Territory.
- The east gate goes into the Corkus Castle, Corkus Docks and a small vault which can be entered through a hole in the wall in the outskirts of the city.
- The south gate heads towards Relos (on the left) and the Fallen Factory (on the right).
- The west gate heads towards a forest (on the left) and The Five Gears Diner (on the right, used in The Envoy Part I).
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- The Corkus Castle is east of Corkus City, and has many loot chests and easter eggs for the player to find.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
A Potion Merchant is located at the north-west corner of the city centre.
A Weapon Merchant is located further north, on the left.
A marketplace with a few Blacksmiths is directly opposite the weapon merchant.
An Identifier is located in the north-east corner. It also opens up at the back, to the marketplace mentioned above.
A Bank is directly opposite the Identifier, in the south-east corner, with entrances on the south and east paths.
A Liquid Emerald Merchant is located on the lower level of the Bank.
Directly opposite the Bank's south entrance is a Scroll Merchant, in the south-west corner.
An Armour Merchant is located on the west side.
A Powder Master is further south, on the left.
The Powder Exchange is directly opposite, on the right.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Seasail Boats[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A map splitting up the territories of the Avos and the Corkians. Iron blocks represent major points.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Corkus City is mainly built with wood, bricks and stone bricks, like most of Corkus Island.
- There is a Talking Mushroom dialogue inside the city. If you go to the southern gate, and get on top of the wall, there will be a cannon. Pressing the button will trigger a dialogue and send you flying into a hot air balloon, above Corkus City.
- There is a secret room underneath the city containing a map of the original Corkus concept map along with "MAGISTER CAPULUS TEMPUS", a Latin approximation of MrCoffeeTime's name.