Preview[edit | edit source]
The Cook in Ragni is in need of assistance. He calls upon the player to help gather ingredients needed to bake cakes for the new recruits entering the kingdom.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to The Cook in Ragni.
- The Cook: I can't believe what is happening to me!
- The Cook: The King ordered me to bake cakes for all those new recruits!
- The Cook: Unfortunately I don't have the ingredients to make them, and nobody sells those items in the fort!
- The Cook: You think you could get me [2 Egg], [1 Bucket of Milk] and [3 Wheat Grains] really quickly?
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Return to the The Cook.
- The Cook: Great! You got all the ingredients!
- The Cook: I can't thank you enough! Here, take these Emeralds for all your trouble.
- The Cook: Also, have a small slice of cake too. Don't tell anyone about it though!
- The Cook: It's an ingredient, you can use it in your recipes to make them powerful and delicious!
- The Cook: You know how to craft items right? Cooking works the same way, you should use it before it goes bad.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The eggs can be found from killing chickens, which spawn in Maltic and Katoa Ranch, or bought from the Egg Merchant found north of Maltic.
- Milk can be bought from the Bucket Merchant at Katoa Ranch, located north of Ragni.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the quest update first came out, the name tag of the cook said: "1." Soon afterwards, the typo was fixed.
- This quest is similar to the iconic Cook's Assistant quest from Runescape, in which the player must acquire milk, eggs, and flour (by picking wheat) to help a cook bake a cake for the Duke's birthday.