As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Item||Dyed Leather Cap ( #98763B)|
|Base Health Bonus||+350 ♥|
Identifications[edit | edit source]
It costs 40 Emeralds to identify the Climbing Helmet.
|Identification||Minimum Value||Maximum Value|
|XP Bonus||+3 %||+13 %|
|Loot Bonus||+3 %||+13 %|
|Walk Speed||+3 %||+13 %|
|Raw Melee Damage||+2||+10|
Usage[edit | edit source]
- The primary use for the helmet is to access Maro Peaks, which is a mountainous island located in the Ocean, filled with various hostile mob types.
- Acquiring the helmet is essential to complete multiple quests: Zhight Island, Temple of the Legends and Reincarnation, because you need to talk to Czytash in Zhight Island, to acquire the Maro's Eye Jewel for Temple of the Legends, and also to get Baab's Wool for Reincarnation. (Baab is located on Maro Peaks),
- The helmet can be used as everyday armour, although it is not ideal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While on Maro Peaks, removing the climbing helmet will instantly teleport you back to the bottom (or in some cases, to the tutorial area).
- Even though it is a Climbing Helmet, it doesn't provide any benefit for climbing.