Clearing the Camps
|Clearing the Camps|
Clearing the Camps is a short level 42 quest centered in Llevigar.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Currently, the orc population is too high. The orcs are causing the city of Llevigar major problems. In order to control their population, the player is asked to defeat their leaders, by request of Captain Kymer. To provide evidence, you are asked to bring each head of its respective owner back to Captain Kymer.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Captain Kymer.
- Captain Kymer: Oh ho ho! A new traveler, fresh from the province of Wynn, I see!
- Captain Kymer: The colonials tell us you guys love to grab work when available!
- Captain Kymer: Gavel isn't like your homeland, you won't find the hideous undead here. We have a much more lively problem.
- Captain Kymer: In our lands, mythical creatures threaten us. Orcs, in particular are causing us major problems. To control their population, we need to kill their leaders.
- Captain Kymer: If you can bring me the heads of the Orc Chieftans Dolg, Visbe, and Elak, the city of Llevigar will reward you.
- Captain Kymer: You can find the orcs in camps near the city or along the paths. I'm not exactly sure where they hide these days. Come back when you have the heads of Dolg, Visbe, and Elak.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find and kill Orc Chieftans Dolg, Visbe and Elak.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Report back to Captain Kymer once you have the three heads.
- Captain Kymer: Oh, back so soon?
- Captain Kymer: The colonists weren't lying, you humans are great at what you do!
- Captain Kymer: We can't stop all the orcs, or we risk an all out war with the "Green skins" but we can control their population.
- Captain Kymer: You should hang around here until you get a little better acquainted with the creatures of our province!
- Captain Kymer: When you're ready to leave you should head north to Olux, it's the next major city. But be wary, the swamp isn't the friendliest place.