Canyon of the Lost
|Canyon of the Lost|
A small peek of the vast Canyon
|Coordinates||X: 500, Z: -5000|
|Minimum Suggested Level||85|
|Other Merchants||Junk Merchant|
Beyond the Grave
The Canyon Guides
Enter the Dojo
|Monsters||Phoenix, Troll Hunter, Harpy, Jinko, Gargoyle, Dragon Turtle, Canyon Fleris, Magmatic Shambler, Molten Man, Werecat, Roper, Parasitic Slime, Canyon Bandit, Goblin Warchief, Lyran Soldier, Lyran Veteran, Orc Swordsmaster, Destrackhan|
The Canyon of the Lost is a vast expansive region covering almost all of the East central Gavel Province, full of twisting mountains and forests, as well as many powerful beasts. The canyon is very overwhelming, and it is very easy to get lost (hence the name) in its huge towering mountain cliffs, many of which reach beyond the clouds.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Cities[edit | edit source]
- Thesead - A rich mining city built in to the mountain, and the regional capitol of the canyon. Contains most amenities, including a bank and weapon/armour merchants.
- Eltom - A large town in the Northern Canyon built along a mountain. Contains most amenities, minus weapon/armour merchants.
- Thanos - A large Dwarven city in the canyon. Has a large marketplace and potion merchant, bank, and item buyer.
Areas[edit | edit source]
- The Qira Hive - The massive stronghold of the Mistress Qira where she spawns dozens of frightening creatures and beasts. Similar to Wynn's Tower of Ascension in that it contains numerous stages where the player must battle themed mobs, until reaching a boss room where they battle Qira herself.
- Ozoth's Spire - A huge fiery mountain rising above Thanos, upon which the great dragon Ozoth resides.
- Kitrios Barracks - A large stronghold in the canyon held by soldiers of the Gavel Province, led by General Lecade.
- Bantisu Air Temple - A sprawling city of temples above Thesead where the monks of Bantisu reside.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Canyon of the Lost is larger than any other single region in Wynncraft.
- The layout of the canyon is similar to an immense maze, and can be tough to navigate.
- The area marked with cherry blossom trees in the canyon used to be a quest region, but later was removed before the release of Gavel along with the quest itself. However, in the Gameplay Update, the area is used for the quest Enter the Dojo.
- Several Elemental Themed Minidungeons used to be found throughout the canyon. However, they were replaced with normal caves in the 1.17 update.