|Not many travel to this little tribal town in the savannah, but it is said to be the home of a powerful sorcerer.|
|Coordinates||X: 700, Z: -2100|
|Armour Merchant||Level 18|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 18-20|
|Other Merchants||Potato Merchant|
Tribal Armour Merchant (Bremminglar)
|Involved Quests||Bob's Lost Soul|
Bremminglar is a small, agricultural village north-west of Almuj. The town doesn't attract many visitors because of its lack of reasons for anyone to want to go there. Level 26 and level 30 Wild Ocelots spawn in the Savanna around the village. One Loot Chest is located in the village.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- The Potato Wagon can be found at the western side of the Main Road
Areas[edit | edit source]
- The Main Road runs east-west along the entirely of the town and is where almost every building is located.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
The Tribal Armour Merchant (Bremminglar) is located in one of the east-most houses just off the Main Road. It sells Tribal Armour in exchange for Ocelot Pelt
Bremminglar's Weapon Merchant is located in one of the east-most houses on the Main Road. It sells level 18-20 weapons in exchange for Ocelot Tails.
The Potato Merchant is located next to the Potato Wagon on the western border of the town. It sells and buys potatoes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name comes from one of Wynncraft's former builder, Larsbremmers.
- Following that, it is noted that Grian repeatedly turned down the name of Bremminglar due to its 'simple' rearrangement of Larsbremmers name.
- Because of the Armour mechant, it can be safely assumed that they use Ocelot pelts and tail for their clothes.