Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Breathing Helmet I|
|Item||Leather Helmet ( #7F99B8)|
|Base Health Bonus||+20 ♥|
|Breathing Helmet II|
|Item||Leather helmet ( #557fcb)|
|Base Health Bonus||+300 ♥|
Breathing Helmet I & II are special helmets used for diving under water in different quests.
Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Breathing Helmet I is obtained in the Underwater quest. You must buy it from Sayrr for 3 Pigman's Meat and 1 Milk.
- Breathing Helmet II is obtained in the Underice quest, replacing the Breathing Helmet I. You must buy it from the Armor Merchant for 80 Emeralds.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- The Breathing Helmet I is needed to complete the quests Underwater and Underice. It gives you Respiration III, so you can stay underwater longer.
- The Breathing Helmet II is needed to complete the quest Underice and From the Mountains. It also gives you Respiration III, so you can stay underwater longer.
- Since the Gavel Update, drowning deals half a heart of damage per second, similar to fire and lava. This means you can drown without a breathing helmet if you can't heal yourself.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Breathing Helmet II was added in the 1.14.1 Gameplay Update. Before, there was only the Breathing Helmet I.