|A year after Bobs disappearance, a tomb pertaining to be the resting place of Bob was found in 985 AP.|
|Coordinates||X: 252, Z: -760|
|Involved Quests||Bob's Lost Soul|
|Requirements||Quest Bob's Lost Soul|
Bob's Tomb is a cave to the east of Nesaak. It contains many level 43 Snow Zombies. Although the spawn rate in this location is fast, it is not a very popular leveling spot due to the fact that it requires 3 players to open it.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Chambers[edit | edit source]
- There is a room under the stairs which has Bob's corpse in it. This is the location that needs to be visited during the quest Bob's Lost Soul.
- There is another big room which has strange designs in it, and a researcher about them, Batelu, who is the Starter NPC for the quest Reincarnation.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
|Location||Nesaak Forest||X||252||Y||Z||-760||Wynncraft Map|
Bob's Tomb is a cave in the mountainside. If you head directly east from the watchtower on the Southern side of Nesaak, it should be plainly visible as you reach bottom of the mountains.
How To Enter[edit | edit source]
1. Before you are able to enter you must do the Bob's Lost Soul quest, which becomes available at level 45.
3. Have them Charge / Teleport / Escape to the buttons on the side of the rooms, and click it.
- If timed properly, Assassins can use Vanish mid-air to reach the button on the right (south) room.
- Shamans can use totem and haul spells to get to either the warrior or mage buttons.
4. Then, Have a person stand on the pressure plate.
- It is possible to put a horse on the pressure plate and then Charge / Teleport / Escape to one of the buttons and press it. One player would keep pressing the button on one side while the other leaves their horse on the plate and goes to the other side. If they're fast enough, they can press the button and get inside. However the horse can despawn due to the owner being out of its proximity, so act quickly!
- It was previously stated that you cannot enter with two people and a horse, but it just takes one person to be quick enough to reach their side before their horse despawns.
- It is also possible to have just 2 archers and a horse to do it, using Escape.