As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
|Information||A legendary figure in the Province of Wynn, who mastered the use of multiple weapons and defended the fort of Ragni from numerous swarms.|
Robert, more known as Bob was a immensely powerful soldier of Wynn, who mastered the four combat arts of knivery, archery, magic and the ways of the spear. After his training, he travelled across the province and fought the Corruption for many years.
History[edit | edit source]
At 854AP (after portal) an unknown woman gave birth to Bob in the sewers of Ragni during a siege, and died afterwards. After that, a poor woman named Momo adopted the baby.
When Robert was 12 (862AP), hordes of corrupted attacked Ragni once more, infecting many residents of the city, including Momo. While dying, she gave Bob a map of the Wynn province with certain locations marked on it, and pair of black daggers.
He then trained 20 years with weapons, five years with each. He went to the locations marked on the map, and at each one he met a master that trained him. Knivery with Chak in Desert of Almuj, archery and spirituality with Mael in the House of Twain, wand lore with Ethe in the Nivla Village and the ways of spear with Fier in Troms, where he also got the name Bob, as it sounded better.
Bob spent the rest of his life protecting the province of Wynn from the Corruption and many different kinds of monsters.
He wrote a letter to his friend Nilrem in which he wants him to fake his death. "The world can not know of my sacrifice, no one must search for me. You must fake my death, and create a body for them to bury."
After splitting his power, he left to a "land of darkness far away" to seal an unknown beast with his own life force, as he stated that "killing it is not an option".
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before 1.19, the Silent Expanse update, in the quest Reincarnation he used to choose the Spear as his only weapon. Later, the fight was reworked so that he now uses all four weapons which he mastered.
- The beast he wanted to seal is thought to be the Dern Beast, because Bak'al stated that his "master" (the beast) cannot intend to leave.
- There are several theories about what "Beast" he challenged. These include:
- Also it is often theorised whether Bob is really dead, nearly dead (since his life force was used for the seal) or alive but imprisoned.
- Bob had a diary, described as "Those who are unworthy can not read through these following words." which he sold to Mehme.
Sourcing[edit | edit source]
- OUTDATED: Lore from Grian: Source: Wynncraft forums