The following page contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.14.1 and has been archived for historical purposes.
Boat Merchants were merchants who, when traded 4 Emeralds, would give you a Boat. Boat Merchants were located at the docks of Nesaak, Nemract and Selchar. They were also located on many islands scattered in the Ocean. In the 1.14.1 update they were all replaced by Seasail Merchants.
Boats allow for easy, fast and cheap transportation across the ocean of the Wynn Province. For every nearby boat, they gain a 15% speed boost. Most players choose not to take one as they have abilities that allow them to travel faster, but they are exceptionally useful for the Assassin.
Trades[edit | edit source]
|Boat Merchant Trades|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Boat Merchants are located in the following places:
- Llevigar Port
- The Bear Zoo
- Near the Detlas Suburbs exit of Nivla Woods.
- In the Nesaak Forest, near the entrance to the lake near the Haunted Mansion.
- Southern end of Zhight Island
- On one of the Icy Islands, the Nodguj Nation.
- On a ship near the port of the Icy Islands.
- On a small island just off of Mage Island towards the Icy Islands.
- On a small island between Selchar and the Nodguj Nation.
- In the middle of the ocean at a point approximately where if you were to draw a line from between the previous Boat Merchant in the direction of Skien's Island and a line from the one on the Nodguj Nation directed at Selchar. (Is this not true? It's on the map, but there's nothing there on the map.)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As a Mage you can teleport (by pressing right-right-right), to travel through water.
- As a Warrior you can charge (by pressing right-right-right), to travel through water.
- As an Archer you can Escape (by pressing left-left-left, and looking directly opposite the direction you want to go), to travel through water.
- Keep in mind, that using spells to travel costs mana, plus mana regenerates slower in water. If one has no method of quick mana regeneration (such as mana potions), it would be recommended to use a boat.