Birth of Efilim
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
|Birth of Efilim|
|No one breaks the utmost laws of Aldorei without exilement. Those who fall in the eyes of the High Elves are banished, never to return. Those who were ejected were forced to find a new home.|
|Coordinates||X: -1092, Z: -4976|
|Requirements||[Lvl. 75] Potion of Healing|
Access[edit | edit source]
"The first fairy, of joy, brought the sisters peace, and hope to the sisters."
"The fairy danced in the middle of a crowd enjoying the company."
"The sisters danced with joy alongside the fairy, who guided them far away."
"In the darkness of the night, a lonely fairy weeped in a farm."
"But as the elven sisters guided the fairy with them to the party, it gained joy once more."
"The third fairy, scared within, was surrounded by fire. And multiple enemies, hungry and enraged ready to devour it."
"All 75 enemies ran away from the elven powers and the fairy was free once again. The sisters healed the wing and let the fairy join the singing as well."
"Soon after the sun rose, to a shrine the fairies brought the sisters and a new home for the lost ones was found."
The story ends there.
In order to activate the shrine you must bring the three fairies mentioned in the poem to the site.
- The Joyful Fairy can be found wandering around Efilim.
- The Scared Fairy is trapped by fire in the minotaurs' sacrificial pit. Find the nearby bucket, fill it with water and extinguish the flames. Heal yourself with the lvl. 75 potion of healing by clicking on the fairy. After the heart particles appear, the fairy will follow you back to the shrine.
- Find the Lost Fairy at a nearby farm just west of Efilim. It will automatically follow you back to the shrine similarly to the Joyful Fairy.
When all three fairies are gathered at the shrine a brief cutscene will follow before the floor breaks. Jump down the entrance and follow the stream. Another cutscene will begin once you have reached the end of the stream.
A vision of the past presents itself to you...
- Vaeli: (High Gavellian) Blessed be the water of our lord. May it protect us against the dark future ahead of us.
- Vaeli: (High Gavellian) Blessed be the lakes, rivers, and ponds across these lands.
- Tyana: What are you doing, sister?
- Vaeli: Praying. How is the situation?
- Tyana: They aren't letting us back in.
- Tyana: We have been sleeping outside the gates for weeks.
- Vaeli: Our ancestors lived in the trees for thousands of years before Aldorei.
- Tyana: We live in the present. The high elves are not going letting us back in.
- Vaeli: Send the white birds. Go tell the others.
- Vaeli: We have found our new home.