A screenshot of the territory
|Home of the bird-like Avos, the native inhabitants of Corkus. Though they welcomed the Corkians initially, tensions between the two have grown over the years.|
|Coordinates||X: -1722, Z: -3222|
|Minimum Suggested Level||90|
|Involved Quests||The Envoy Part II|
|Monsters||Avos Guard (Lv. 92)|
Avos Young Soldier (Lv. 90)
Avos Warrior (Lv. 93)
Avos Shaman (Lv. 93)
The Avos Territory is a large region in Corkus covering approximately 30% of the mainland, particularly in the northern regions. The territory mostly consists of Corkus' natives, the Avos, who do not like the Corkians very much, and because of that, they have erected a wall between some of their share of the land and the Corkians' share.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- The Avos Temple is located on the northernmost parts of the territory, and is a location explored in the quest The Envoy Part II. A tier 3 loot chest is located here.
- The Avos Village is found at the southern parts of the territory.
- The Uth Shrine can be found close to the village. You need to sacrifice one Golden Avia Feather in order to activate it.
- The Necklace of a Thousand Storms discovery is started in this region, specifically in the village.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One Avos Citizen reports seeing humans being catapulted above the village, which happens in the quest The Envoy Part II. He then acknowledges the fact that a trebuchet is the best way to launch 90 kilogram projectiles over a distance of 300 meters. This sentence references trebuchet memes.