A screenshot of the territory
|Home of the bird-like Avos, the native inhabitants of Corkus. Though they welcomed the Corkians initially, tensions between the two have grown over the years.|
|Coordinates||X: -1722, Z: -3222|
|Access Points||Bridge at -1430, -3200|
Gates at -1720, -3220
|Involved Quests||The Envoy Part II|
|Monsters||Hostile Mobs (Corkus)|
The Avos Territory is a large mountainous region in Corkus covering approximately 30% of the mainland, particularly in the northern regions. The territory mostly consists of Corkus' natives, the Avos, who have had conflicts with the Corkian humans, which is why they have erected a wall between their territory and the Corkians' territory.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Towns[edit | edit source]
- The Avos Village is found at the southern parts of the territory.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- The Avos Temple is located on the northernmost parts of the territory, and is a location explored in the quest The Envoy Part II. A tier 3 loot chest is located here.
- An Uth Shrine can be found close to the village. You need to sacrifice one Golden Avia Feather in order to activate it.
- The Necklace of a Thousand Storms discovery is started in this region, specifically in the village.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Mini-Quests[edit | edit source]
|Miniquest Name||Miniquest Type||Min. Level||Coordinates||Items Required||Combat XP Given||Profession XP Given|
|Slay Astrolechys Manis||Combat||95||-1422, 138, -3225||20 Manis Carapraces||1943700||-|
|Gather Sorghum||Farming||91||-1386, 123, -3023||36 Sorghum String or 36 Sorghum Grains||271000||300000|
|Gather Avo Logs II||Woodcutting||93||-1806, 105, -2906||48 Avo Wood or 48 Avo Paper||328000||370000|
|Gather Sorghum III||Farming||96||-1757, 125, -3330||52 Sorghum String or 52 Sorghum Grains||427000||510000|
|Gather Sorghum IV||Farming||98||-1838, 106, -3282||62 Sorghum String or 62 Sorghum Grains||515000||630000|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One Avos Citizen reports seeing humans being catapulted above the village, which happens in the quest The Envoy Part II. He then acknowledges the fact that a trebuchet is the best way to launch 90 kilogram projectiles over a distance of 300 meters. This sentence references trebuchet memes.