Armour is a set of equippable items protecting the player from damage. Armour gives a specific amount of health. This is indicated by the Health: +#, which can be seen by hovering the mouse cursor over any given piece of armour. Unlike normal Minecraft, armour in Wynncraft does not have durability and can be used infinitely. There are 5 different materials of armour: leather, gold, chainmail, iron, and diamond. Each type of armour is best suited to different player levels and like all other items, armour has a minimum required player level. Usually higher tier armour has better stats than lower tier armour, but occasionally a lower tier armour can have higher stats than higher tier armour because the lower tier armour is Unique or above while the higher tier armour is Basic. For example, the Naga Viper leggings, which are Rare, have better stats than some diamond leggings even though diamond is considered to be a higher tier material.
|♥ Health: +[Number]|
|✤Earth|✦Thunder|❉Water|✹Fire|❋Air Defense: ±[Number]|
|✓|✕ Lv. Min: [Number]|
|✓|✕ Str|Dex|Intel|Def|Agil Min: [Number]|
Getting Armour[edit | edit source]
At various places across the map there are Armour Merchants selling normal and special armour; the player can also get normal, unique, rare, and legendary armour by killing mobs or looting chests. Some quests, such as the Wrath of the Mummy quest, will also give armour as a reward.
Types of Armour[edit | edit source]
- Normal Armour is sold by Armour Merchants found throughout the map and may also be dropped by mobs and found in Loot chests.
- Unique Armour can be obtained through mob drops, merchants, and Loot chests.
- Armour Sets are either bought from merchants like Basic Armour is, or obtained as Loot drops but they are sometimes hidden and cost more Emeralds than Basic do. Some sets require you to complete quests, kill mobs, or open Loot chests for them to be obtained.
Rare[edit | edit source]
- Rare Armour is rarer than Unique Armour. It is dropped by mobs and can be found in Loot chests.
- Legendary Armour is rarer than Rare Armour and the second-hardest to find in the game. It is often one of the best types and, most of the time, outranks all other types in defense. There are Legendary Armour sets for every tier of material (Leather, Gold, Chain, etc.). It is mostly dropped by mobs and found in Loot chests.
- Mythic Armour is rarer than Legendary Armour and the hardest to find in the game. It is either dropped by mobs or found in Loot chests.
- Depressing Armour is practically useless, but can be sold for high prices due to the rare drop rate. They can be dropped by certain mobs, such as the Pumpkin Zombie or the Mama Zomble. The Pumpkin Zombie no longer exists in the game, however.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Armour"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total.
- Saint's Armour
- Santa Hat
- Santa's Pants
- Set Items
- Shameful Greaves
- Silverfish Armour
- Skeletal Legs
- Skien's Armour
- Sky Chef's Apron
- Slime Armour
- Smoldering Apron
- Snail Armour
- Snow Armour
- Sodeta Boots
- Sound Proof Earmuff
- Sparkling Wiki Cap
- Spider Armour
- Sunblight Boots
- Sundown Poncho