Armour is a set of equippable items protecting the player from damage.
Preview[edit | edit source]
|♥ Health: +[Number]|
|✤Earth|✦Thunder|❉Water|✹Fire|❋Air Defense: ±[Number]|
|✓|✕ Combat Lv. Min: [Number]|
|✓|✕ Str|Dex|Intel|Def|Agil Min: [Number]|
|[Number/Number] Powder Slots|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
At various places across the map there are Armour Merchants selling normal, unique and rare armour; the player can also get armour by killing mobs or looting chests. Some quests, such as the Wrath of the Mummy quest, will also give armour as a reward. Players can perform armouring and tailoring to craft armour.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Armour gives a specific amount of health which can be seen by hovering the mouse cursor over the armour. Unlike normal Minecraft, non-crafted armour in Wynncraft does not have durability and can be used infinitely. There are 5 different materials of armour: leather, gold, chainmail, iron, and diamond. Each type of armour is best suited to different player combat levels, and like other items, armour has a minimum required combat level. Usually, higher tier armour has better stats than lower tier armour, but occasionally a lower tier armour can have higher stats than higher tier armour because of the rarity. For example, the Naga Viper leggings, which are Rare, have better stats than some diamond leggings even though diamond is considered to be a higher tier material.
Rarities[edit | edit source]
- Normal Armour is sold by Armour Merchants and may also be dropped by mobs and found in loot chests.
- Unique Armour can be obtained mostly through mob drops, merchants, and loot chests.
- Armour Sets are either bought from merchants like Basic Armour is, or obtained as loot drops but they are sometimes hidden and cost more emeralds than Basic do. Some sets require you to complete quests, kill mobs, or open loot chests for them to be obtained.
Rare[edit | edit source]
- Rare Armour is rarer than Unique Armour. It can be obtained mostly through mob drops, merchants, and loot chests.
- Legendary Armour is rarer than Rare Armour and the second-hardest to find in the game. It is often one of the best types and, most of the time, outranks all other types in defense. There are Legendary Armour sets for every tier of material. It is mostly dropped by mobs and found in loot chests.
- Mythic Armour is rarer than Legendary Armour and the hardest to find in the game with a drop rate of about 0.0007%. It is either dropped by mobs or found in loot chests.
- Fabled Armour is the second rarest Armour type (Right after Mythic). Some of them have special abilities like being able to use weapons on horses. It is either dropped by mobs, obtained through specific quests, or found in loot chests
- Depressing Armour is practically useless, but can be sold for high prices due to the rare drop rate. They can be dropped by certain mobs, such as the Mama Zomble.