|Starter NPC||Captain Enduyn|
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Captain Enduyn.
|Location||Captain Enduyn||X||-191||Y||44||Z||-1821||Wynncraft Map|
- Enduyn: At ease, soldier! Good timing. We need more manpower.
- Enduyn: Nivla forest has always been plagued by spider vermin. Thousands of them.
- Enduyn: However the tides are about to turn. We've found their nest!
- Enduyn: If we can kill the queen, we can control the population.
- Enduyn: As you can see though, we're having problems getting past this wall.
- Enduyn: By far the easiest way would be with lava. Fire or magic seems to do nothing.
- Enduyn: So I've got a mission for you, soldier. Head to the top of Mount Wynn, the nearby volcano, and return with lava.
- Enduyn: Don't worry, it's been dormant for hundreds of years. Now take this bucket and get moving! That cave behind you leads right up.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Enter and climb Mount Wynn through the cave.
|Location||Mt. Wynn Entrance||X||-120||Y||76||Z||-1888||Wynncraft Map|
- This platform is surrounded by lava. You should collect some at the edge of it.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Collect the lava from Mount Wynn.
|Location||Lava Pool||X||-3198||Y||23||Z||-1730||Wynncraft Map|
- This should be more than enough lava, you should report back to Captain Enduyn.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Report to Captain Enduyn with the lava.
- Enduyn: Ah perfect! Now give me that bucket.
- Enduyn: Seems like you've got a real knack for spider killing, would you be willing to tackle the queen?
- Enduyn: I'll keep dealing with the rest of the spiders in the forest.
- Enduyn: Stand clear, I'm about to burn down the webs!
- Enduyn: Here we go!
- Enduyn: Now head on in and finish off these pests!