Almuj's Emerald Labyrinth
|Almuj's Emerald Labyrinth|
The Vault inside the Labyrinth
|Access Points||Almuj's Bank: 1019, -1977|
|Minimum Suggested Level||52|
|Involved Quests||Jungle Fever|
|Monsters||Level 70 Emerald Golems|
|Requirements||Completion of A Sandy Scandal, started Jungle Fever|
|The Emerald Guards are extremely dangerous|
Almuj's Emerald Labyrinth is a hidden underground labyrinth specifically designed to protect Almuj's Emerald Vault. It can be accessed through the Emerald Vault in Almuj's Bank and is guarded by level 70 Emerald Guards. The guards are extremely dangerous and do a fair amount of damage. The player has to find a way through the labyrinth during the quest Jungle Fever. To open the iron door securing the vault room an item has to be placed on a wooden pressure plate on the other side of the labyrinth.
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Assassins can use their Vanish skill to avoid the Guards
- Mages can use Ice Snake or Teleport to avoid the Guards
- Archers can use Arrow Shield to blind the Guards
- Anyone can take their horse all the way through, due to not being able to take knockback while on a horse.
- If you get low on Soul Points store all your items and armour at the bank and enter without anything on you.
- For the Pressure Plate turn right, left and then straight (from the lowest stairshe door turn right and then the 2nd right again.
- To get directly from the stairs to the door turn right, right, right.