A collection of large buildings in the Valley
|Very few outsiders are allowed into Aldorei Valley, home of the elves. They consider it to be a place free of greed.|
|Coordinates||X: -665, Z: -4445|
|Quest Starts||Aldorei's Secret Part I|
|Involved Quests||Aldorei's Secret Part I|
Aldorei Valley is the capital of the Elves, and the largest Elvish settlement in Gavel. It houses no merchants, due to the Elves' belief in the corrupting nature of greed and emeralds, and is mainly useful for players completing the Aldorei's Secret Part I quest. Several NPC Elves live throughout the valley, providing clues and information used in the quest. Once the quest is complete, access is granted to Aldorei Town, the neighboring inner sanctum of the Aldorei Elves, which houses a useful grind spot.
The valley consists mostly of two large buildings on the southern cliffs, where most content is focused, including a bar, library and dining hall. Several houses of various sizes can also be found on the cliffs and by the riverbanks, and level 75 Aldorei Elves are scattered throughout the area. Many winding caves make their way through the walls of Aldorei Valley, creating paths connecting the entire valley.
Map[edit | edit source]
Entrances[edit | edit source]
- The main access point is past Elrund, in the southern Light Forest. This entrance requires having started Aldorei's Secret Part I, unlocked at level 76, to use.
- A secondary path into the valley is through Aldorei Town to the east, but this requires full completion of Aldorei's Secret Part I.
- There are also several paths through caves leading into the lower banks of the valley, south-east of Cinfras.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Western Building - A large structure on the south-west side of the valley, housing the library
- Eastern Building - A large structure on the south-east side of the valley, housing the bar and dining hall
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Elrund - At the main entrance
Kaeli - In her house on the northern cliffs, near Emie's
Daxand - In his house on the northern cliffs
Rausan - In his house on the valley riverbanks
Emie - In her house on the northern cliffs, near Kaeli's
Gajom - In the library in the western buildings, by the colour puzzle
Sahton - In the main square, next to the flowing stone
Lucri - In the bar in the eastern buildings
Vidobe - In the library in the western building
Kansard - In a secret cave behind the eastern building, with Corak
Corak - In a secret cave behind the eastern building, with Kansard
Valley Guards - At the cave entrances to the valley
NOTE: These Elves, barring Elrund and the Guards, also all appear in the Embassy lair beneath Kaeli's house.