A screenshot of Ahmsord
|The central city of the Sky Islands, Ahmsord is home to the wealthiest of traders, and the most revered of adventurers.|
|Coordinates||X: 1050, Z: -4600|
|Minimum Suggested Level||100|
|Armour Merchant||Level 97 - 100|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 98|
|Potion Merchant||Level 90, 95, 100|
|Other Merchants||Scroll Merchant|
Siegfried Fan Item Merchant
|Quest Starts||Recipe for Disaster|
One Thousand Meters Under
|Involved Quests||Royal Trials|
Ahmsord is a large level 100 city near the edge of the Sky Islands biome. It is currently the highest level city in the Gavel Province and second highest in the game, as well as the trickiest and most dangerous to venture to. It is tethered to several sky islands (so even the city itself is quite dangerous, as falling off means death) and is divided into 4 main sections, each connected by bridges. The city contains most common merchants and amenities such as the Armour Merchant, Weapon Merchant and Potion Merchant, along with some exclusive ones such as the Wig Merchant and Literature Merchant. It is also fairly close to it's neighboring city on the side of the Canyon of the Lost, Kandon-Beda. There are two known tier 1 loot chests located in the city.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- The Wig Shop is located along the southern bridge. The merchant there sells a Female Pirate Wig for 32 Emerald Blocks for use in the quest Royal Trials.
- There also lies a building along the southern bridge that houses Ahmsord's wybel, Bluebell, located on the second floor.
- Sky's Kitchen is located southwest from the Wig Shop. Chef Hamsey is found here, and challenges the player to a cook-off in the quest Recipe for Disaster.
- At the end of the north bridge is a Siegfried Fan Item Merchant, who sells various Siegfried-themed items. There is also an Ahmsord Citzen who tells about the tale of Siegfried slaying a dragon.
- South of the Help Wanted NPC is a crane operated by a Crane Mechanic, that leads down into the Void. Completion of the One Thousand Meters Under quest is required in order to use it.
- Northeast of The Secretary is the submarine operated by Captain Olof in the quest One Thousand Meters Under.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
The Wig Merchant is located on the south side of town.
The Literature Merchant is located northeast of the city's center, and buys a copy of Wealth or Knowledge for 2 Liquid Emeralds.
A Siegfried Fan Item Merchant is situated on the north bridge, nearby an Ahmsord Citizen.
Several Emerald Merchants are found within the city's Bank, inside of the largest building.
Two Liquid Emerald Merchants are located nearby the Emerald Merchants.
Blacksmiths have two stalls set up southwest of the flag in the center of the city.
A Weapon Merchant is located inside of the Bank, west of the Emerald Merchants, and nearby the Help Wanted NPC.
An Armour Merchant is located next to the Weapon Merchant.
A Potion Merchant is found west of both the Armour and Weapon Merchants.
A Scroll Merchant is found northwest of the flag, next to a small docked airship.
An Identifier is located west of the flag, inside of a smaller, but still bigger building.
The Powder Master is located west of the Identifier.
Crafting Stations[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Ahmsord" is a partial anagram of ElectricHamsLord, which is the original Minecraft username of the builder and CT Manager Hams_.
- Alongside the Ahmsord Citizens that roam the city, level 75 Adventurer and level 101 Hero NPCs can also be found. The level of the Hero NPC may be a slight reference to players exceeding the previous level cap of 100, which has occurred in Wynncraft's history.