Preview[edit | edit source]
Doan has lost his passport and sends the player on an errand to recover it for him.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Doan regarding his passport.
|Location||Letvus Airbase||X||-267||Y||59||Z||-4973||Wynncraft Map|
- Doan: Oh no, no, no! Where is it?
- Doan: Excuse me, sir? Have you seen a passport around here?
- Doan: I think mine has been stolen! Or maybe I dropped it? No... It was definitely in my pocket!
- Doan: Do you think you could help me? I don't know what else to do! My flight leaves any second!
- Doan: I must have lost it a few minutes ago, if it was stolen, it couldn't have gone too far. Please, look around and ask anyone for information!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Look around the airbase for clues as to where the thieves might be.
- Black Market Guard: Hold up there. Password?
- Black Market Guard: No password means no entry!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to find out the password.
- Peculiar Old Man: I need it! The spores! Haven't got no money, no nothing! UNFAIR!
- Peculiar Old Man: I gave him so much over the years and he gives me NOTHING.
- Peculiar Old Man: Just this once he could help me out. Just to see me through. GARH!
- Peculiar Old Man: Eh. What do you want? The password? Well, do you got any spores? Neh, you like like too much of a goodie goodie.
- Peculiar Old Man: I just need some to see me through. Tell you what, if you do something for me I'll give you the password.
- Peculiar Old Man: Someone threw me ticket in the water that I was gonna sell.
- Peculiar Old Man: Back in the airbase, right down in the middle! Go and look for it good and proper. It might have floated around! Hurry!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Look through all of the water for the ticket and then return it.
- Peculiar Old Man: Das it! Me ticket! I can sell it now and buy me spores.
- Peculiar Old Man: Alright, I might be an addict but I'm a man of me word.
- The old man whispers you the password...
- Peculiar Old Man: Okay, now just go back to the guard with the password, and they'll let you in.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Speak to the guard again.
- Black Market Guard: Password?
- Black Market Guard: Oh, welcome inside!
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Look around the black market for someone with the information about the passport.
- Document Merchant: Never seen someone like you around 'ere. You look like army folk.
- Document Merchant: Oh, you say you are looking for a stolen passport? Oh well of course, officer!
- Document Merchant: Many documents that are "lost" often find their way here.
- Document Merchant: I'm sure I saw some passports in the "lost and found" box that arrived here this mornin'.
- Document Merchant: Ahh, here we go. I got your passport right here. But it's cost ya, and not the monetary kind.
- Document Merchant: I have been trying to... acquire some secret documents from the administrational office for ages.
- Document Merchant: I want you to head over there, find a way in to their secret vault, and bring me back the secret documents.
- Document Merchant: If you manage to bring me back the secret documents, you can go get your passport back, for free.
- Document Merchant: I can't give up and opportunity like this, a goodie goodie like you, walking in, asking for help. My associates would never pull this off. The office is just at the second floor of the airbase.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Infiltrate the administration office in order to bring back the Secret Documents.
- Vault Guard: Hey, someone entered! Look out for them, and arrest them!
- Sneak around in the darkness, and they will not see you...
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Sneak around the guards in the darkness, and find a way in the vault.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
- Document Merchant: Back already? I guess you have a keen sense of direction! Most people get hideously lost in the airbase.
- Document Merchant: I admit, it is very complicated. Anyway, a deal is a deal.
- Document Merchant: Just go up the ladder and enter the storage and get your passport.
- Document Merchant: Oh, and, there will be a security question at the door, I am sure you can figure that out easily enough, though. Heh...
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Go to the storage area that contains the passport, and find a way in.
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
- Doan: Finally! I saw you running around the airbase and knew you were onto something. Have you found my passport?
- Doan: Great! Where is it? How did you get it?
- Doan: Oh, that sounds fairly illegal. But so was stealing it!
- Doan: I am very grateful that you got it back. And you went to such lengths too!
- Doan: Hmm. This doesn't look like me on the picture...
- Doan: In fact... It looks like... you.
- Doan: This isn't my passport at all. Maybe I should have given you a picture of myself!
- Doan: You could easily use this to board an airship. I didn't think humans could have an official Gavel passport, but here it is!
- Doan: Thank you for trying, here take this for your troubles. Oh wait...
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can easily find the Administration Office by just going left and up the stairs as soon as you enter the Airbase
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Doan's Passport turns out to be to have been in his 'other' pocket that whole time.