As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
A view from behind the entrance to the mines
|Despite mining opening up the infamous portal, it did not stop. Some speculate that these mines are hiding an even greater danger...|
|Coordinates||X: 750, Z: -1300|
|Involved Quests||Fantastic Voyage|
The Abandoned Mines is a location that can be found south of the Black Road in the Wynn Province. It is said in the storyline that miners were digging for emeralds here when rumors of the Dern Province had began to spread. One of the tunnels in the mines connects to the Mesa, though it is ravaged by a large number of mobs. You also end up here upon completing the Fantastic Voyage quest.
Mobs[edit | edit source]
Corrupted Miners, Dead Prospectors, Corrupted Ore (Coal, Iron, and Gold), Troll Guardians and Minecarts can be found in the mines.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Various loot chests can be found all over the cave systems, including a tier 4 loot chest.
- WynnExcavation crates can be found in the mines.
- This area is a popular grinding spot, due to the insane spawn rate of mobs.
- There is a possible entrance to Dern, which can be opened. There are currently no mobs in there, but you are given some lore when entering. This could also explain why WynnExcavation crates can be found in the mines, close to the entrance.
- There is a map of the mine at the back of an establishment in Detlas (417 65 -1544)