A Confused Farmer
|The following page contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.17 and has been archived for historical purposes.|
|A Confused Farmer|
A Confused Farmer is a medium level 15 quest which involves assisting Bylvis in finding his lost cow, Drale. Later in the quest, it is discovered that Drale is actually a person. The goal of the quest is to resolve the miscommunication between the two.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Bylvis: Hmm... Something doesn't seem right here...
- Bylvis: One... Two... Three... No, not right at all
- Bylvis: Okay, get ready everyone, role call!
- Etus: Moo.
- Bylvis: Perfect, perfect. Delny? Do I have a Delny here?
- Delny: Moo moo!
- Bylvis: Good. Elmis? Are you here?
- Elmis: Moo!
- Bylvis: Okay so all that is left is Drale!
- Bylvis: D- Drale? Are you there?
- Bylvis: ...
- Bylvis: Hey you! Can you go check on Drale for me? His cow house is at the end of this corridor, just to your right.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Investigate Drale's stable.
- You find a scrambled note, all you can read is "Detlas Suburbs". Maybe you should tell Bylvis about this.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Tell Bylvis what you found.
- Bylvis: Detlas Suburbs, eh?
- Bylvis: Listen, I know Drale like I know the back of my hand.
- Bylvis: And I know that Drale is too delicate to make it out there on his own!
- Bylvis: So you have to promise me that he will be back here, and he will be safe.
- Bylvis: Really? Thanks a lot. Now hurry up, Drale must be so scared!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Go bring Drale back to the ranch.
- Drale: Mo- Wait, you aren't in a stable anymore Drale, talk like a normal person. Hello adventurer!
- Drale: Yes... I am Drale. Let me guess, Bylvis sent you to find me?
- Drale: I was walking by the ranch a few years back, and he started rambling on about "... most magnificent cow he'd ever seen"
- Drale: And how he "just had to have me". I tried to run away, but he just put a leash on me.
- Drale: Three years I have been trying to get away from that maniac.
- Drale: He stopped letting people into my pen, he put a tracker on my leg. It seemed to be impossible.
- Drale: But one night, with the help of Etus, I escaped.
- Drale: We dug a tunnel in his backyard... unfortunately, things got a little bit out of hand.
- Drale: Since this event, a revolution had happened. Many cows escaped and are now defending the tunnel.
- Drale: It's a complicated story... could you just tell Bylvis about this whole cow-human shenanigan? Just avoid talking about the cow revolution.
- Drale: Look, I'll even let you use the Cow Passage. The guards there might be a bit aggressive, but you should be able to handle that.
- Drale: Take these passes, they will allow you to go through. The passage is right behind this house, good luck.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
- Bylvis: You are back! Where is Drale? Is he okay?
- Bylvis: Hold up, Drale isn't a cow? You have got to be kidding me, all these years he's been in here...
- Bylvis: He never even thought of telling me he's a person? Or even saying a single word?
- Bylvis: Well, I still feel a bit responsible. I was drinking quite a few drunkness potions the night I found him...
- Bylvis: Listen, give him my best wishes. I hope he does wonderful things over near Detlas.
- Bylvis: And hey, make sure to scratch his back for me. It sounds weird, I know, but he loves it.
- Bylvis: The trick is not to cut your nails for a few months.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Tell Drale what happened.
- Drale: Wait... You just.. Walked up to him, and told him I wasn't a cow?
- Drale: It was that easy?
- Drale: I assumed a person who was crazy enough to mistake a person for a cow wouldn't listen to reasoning...
- Drale: I do admit I'll miss him. Only he knew how to scratch my back just the right way.
- Drale: Unless you wan-. No, of course not, I am a human now...
- Drale: Thank you for fixing this situation, I feel a lot better now. From now on, feel free to use the Cow Passage as you please.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you have trouble navigating around in this quest, it is suggested that you use The Wynncraft Map.
- When you enter the Cow Passage, throw only 1 Cow Pass into the hopper; you'll need to go back and forth between Drale and Bylvis a few times.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This quest was reworked in the 1.14.1 Gameplay Update, adding new dialogue and the Cow Passage.
- This quest was removed in the 1.17 Dungeons and Discoveries Update and replaced by Tunnel Trouble