|Wynncraft Wiki has recently moved onto the Gamepedia network. Existing editors will need to create or use an existing Curse account and submit their usernames for merging contribution history. Once you have registered a new account through Gamepedia and logged into the wiki, you can use this form to submit your info to be merged. Learn more about the move and the merge process here.|
| We are now adding quest translations to the wiki! Simply click on the language links at the bottom of the page.|
- Help with wiki markup
- Can't think of anything to add? Check out our wanted pages!
- Or help us organize the wiki by adding categories where needed.
- Not sure of our standard protocol? Check out the Community Portal for more.
- Want to request something without editing? Fill out our form here!
- If you want to read a simplified and less technical source for Wiki editing, try using the Basic Wiki Editor Guide.
"The most unique Minecraft MMORPG experience"
Wynncraft is a Minecraft MMORPG server created by the CraftedMovie team. Gameplay is currently based around the Wynn Province and the Gavel Province, but there are plans to expand to other provinces as development progresses. Currently there are 4 playable classes, each with unique weapons and spells, along with 4 clone classes that are aesthetically different but identical gameplay-wise clones of the 4 main classes. Characters level up by killing mobs and by completing quests.
Read more about Wynncraft.
Read more about version history.
- Adding content
- Please read the Community Portal for guidelines.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; if you feel you don't want to create whole articles, then just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.