|Wynncraft Wiki has recently moved onto the Gamepedia network. Existing editors will need to create or use an existing Curse account and submit their usernames for merging contribution history. Once you have registered a new account through Gamepedia and logged into the wiki, you can use this form to submit your info to be merged. Learn more about the move and the merge process here.|
| We are now adding quest translations to the wiki! Simply click on the language links at the bottom of the page.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Powders are items used to make armour / weapons better. They are based off of the 5 elements: Air, Earth, Fire, Thunder and Water. They are acquired from hidden powder relics, loot chests, mob drops, and some dungeon shops. There are currently 6 tiers of powders.
Variations[edit | edit source]
There are 5 different types of powders, as listed above. All powders do their specified elemental damage with additional neutral damage when added to a weapon. When added to armour however, it adds the specified powders defense, but negates the elements weakness defense. (For example, a tier 4 Thunder powder adds +20% thunder defense and -7% Water defense).
Specials[edit | edit source]
When you add two tier 4+ powders of the same element to a weapon it activates its special. Each elemental powder has its own special. Armour pieces work differently, they still have a special but it is only a passive effect.
- ❋ Air: Wind Prison. Will hold the enemy hostage for a few seconds. If attacked, the enemy will get knocked back far and receive additional damages.
- ✤ Earth: Quake. Will deal great damage around you and very slightly stun your enemies.
- ✹ Fire: Courage. Will highly buff the damage of everyone nearby for a few seconds.
- ✦ Thunder: Chain Lightning. Will damage all nearby enemies one after the other.
- ❉ Water: Curse. Will create rain over an enemy's head, reducing its defense by a lot for a few seconds.
- ❋ Air: Dodge. Gives additional damage per time spent close to a mob. It resets as soon as you get hit or go too far.
- ✤ Earth: Rage. Gives additional damage per percent of health missing.
- ✹ Fire: Endurance. Gives additional damage per hit received, for a few seconds.
- ✦ Thunder: Kill Strike. Gives additional damage per kill streak. As soon as you are too slow, the bonus goes away.
- ❉ Water: Concentration. Gives additional damage per mana used. The duration also depends on the spell used, so casting a Meteor(Mage) at 8 mana will give you a bonus for 8 seconds. This rule applies for all the other classes as well.
Powder Master[edit | edit source]
In every major town (Detlas, Almuj, etc.) there will be a Powder Master. He allows you to:
- Add powders to your items.
- Remove powders from your items, without getting your powders back.
- Transform 4 powders of the same tier into a higher tier one. Alternatively, you can take a chance and upgrade powders of different element and tier in the hope of getting what you want.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you come across a relic, write down its coordinates so you do not forget where it is, if you want to collect the powder again.